Fully Funded Italian Scholarships For International Students- Apply Here Now
Are you looking for fully funded Italian scholarships for international students? If yes, you are in the right place. The following are the Italy Scholarships for International Students 2023-24. Italy is one of the Top Study abroad destinations in Europe. Italy offers low tuition fees, making it a cost-effective destination. All Italian Universities offer Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. scholarships.
If you are serious about earning a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. from a top-ranked Italian university, this Golden Opportunity is worth taking advantage of. Interestingly, in Italy, the educational system is non-traditional, and students are prepared to handle real-life issues.
There are some excellent public and government universities in Italy. Italy has over 32,000 international students. Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy 2023 are now accepting applications. Italy is a relatively young country in Western Europe.
Although Italy is a budget-friendly country, we have created Fully Funded Italy Scholarships for International Students that do not require a registration fee. It is not difficult to gain admission to an Italian university. There are 339 courses offered in English in 61 vibrant public universities, 30 private universities, and 11 public universities.
Italy is a fantastic country that provides both study and work opportunities. Scholarships are available at all Italian universities. Note that, you can also study in Italy without having to take the IELTS exam. Scholarships are now available in Italian universities. In Italy, there are over 60,000 international students.
Why Study In Italy?
- Innovation in Research, Science, and Creativity
- An outstanding educational system built on sound principles, scientific methodology, and a creative approach.
- Complex problem-solving, critical thinking, and adaptability.
- In a vibrant and attractive setting, a wide range of courses, including English, are available.
Top 10 Fully Funded Italian Scholarships For International Students
In Italy, all international students have the same access to financial aid as Italian students, based on the same criteria of financial need and/or merit. International students can apply for government scholarships at both the national and regional levels.
Furthermore, certain Italian universities offer overseas students Italian scholarship schemes. Here are the top 10 fully-funded scholarships in Italy for foreign students.
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D
#1. University of Bologna
At the University of Bologna, International Students can apply to the Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree Programs funded by the Italian Government Scholarship. The Best Scholarship in Italy for Students of Any Nationality. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs are available to applicants.
However, in addition to ranking 160th in the world, Bologna University is also ranked 69th (1st in Italy).
#2. Italian Government Scholarships
The scholarships are sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This scholarship pays for all of your expenses. Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees are available to candidates from all over the world. Candidates from all around the world are eligible for this scholarship, which provides them with a high-quality education.
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 9th June 2023
The Italian Scholarship is offered as follows:
- Masters Degree Course
- Ph.D. Program
- Research Program
- Tuition Fees: Depending on the regulation of each university, grantees may be excluded from paying enrollment and tuition fees.
- Financial Assistance: Grantees will get a 900 Euro monthly allowance transferred to their Italian bank account on a quarterly basis.
- Health and Medical Insurance: For the term of the project, grantees will be covered by MAECI’s health and medical/accident insurance.
Depending on the type of course, scholarships for international students in Italy can last three, six, or nine months.
- Academic criteria: Only foreign students not residing in Italy and Italian nationals living abroad (IRE)* with the necessary academic qualifications to enroll in an Italian university or institute may apply.
- With the exception of renewals, applicants for Master’s Scholarships in Italy/Higher Education should not be older than 28 years old before the deadline of this call.
- With the exception of renewals, applicants for Ph.D. programs should not be older than 30 years old before the deadline of this call.
- By the deadline of this call, applicants for Research Projects under Academic Supervision should not be older than 40 years old.
- Language skills and proficiency: Candidates with an English-taught Bachelor’s degree may submit a paper stating that their Bachelor’s degree study program was conducted fully in English.
- For courses exclusively taught in English, no proof of Italian fluency is necessary.
The deadline for the application is 30th June 2023.
How To Apply
To apply for the Italian Government scholarships, please visit the Official website of the Call for 2020-23 Italian Scholarship.
#3. Padova University Scholarships In Italy
Padova University welcomes applications from international students. In Padua, 43 scholarships are offered for highly talented students seeking to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely in English. More so, Padua University is ranked 116th in the world and 48th in Europe.
Note, The scholarship program is called Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme. It is offered by departments.
#4. Calabria University Scholarships in Italy
Calabria is a fully-funded scholarship to study for a Master’s degree at a university in Calabria, Italy. Many international students are now able to study in Italy without having completed the IELTS exam. The University of Calabria Scholarship covers all of your tuition, housing, monthly stipend, and research grant expenses. More so, Calabria University offers a diverse selection of courses.
Italian Scholarships For International Students #5. University of Milan Italy Scholarships
155 Excellence Scholarships are available to international students at the University of Milan. There are 55 full-funded scholarships and 100 partial-funded scholarships. “Excellence Scholarships” are awarded by the University of Milan to its top new students. Undergraduate and graduate students are also welcome to apply.
#6. University of Torino Scholarships
The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers scholarships to foreign people who are not residents of Italy and wish to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Italy. Therefore, international students are welcome to apply to the University of Torino scholarship. Students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree can apply for scholarships.
Italian Scholarships For International Students #7. University of Pisa Scholarship
Every year, the University of Pisa awards 24 merit scholarships to overseas students enrolled in one of the fourteen Master’s Degrees taught in English or the Bachelor’s Degree in Management for Business and Economics for the academic year 2022/2023.
#8. University of Turin Scholarships
International students can enroll in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, 5-year, or 6-year Postgraduate degree programs at the University of Turin. You can apply now that the applications are open.
Italian Scholarships For International Students #9. University of Florence Scholarships
Florence is home to the Institution of Florence, an Italian public research university. Scholarship applications are now being accepted for international students.
Italian Scholarships For International Students #10. EUI Leadership Program
This EUI Leadership Program accepts applications from people of any nationality. This Pioneer Opportunity is being offered by the European University Institute Policy Leadership Fellowship to Young and Talented persons all around the world who want to learn more about Italy’s culture and history. EUI is a fully funded 5- or 10-month exchange program in Italy.
Was this helpful? Let us hear your comment in the comment box.
However, for more on Italian Scholarships For International Students, hit the comment section and let us hear from you.