If you want to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, you’ll need to find the best crypto apps with the lowest fees. However, with so many apps available these days, finding your ideal app isn’t always easy. Notwithstanding, tontimes is here to show you the best crypto apps for cryptocurrency trading and exchange.
To assist you, this guide examines the top 10 crypto trading apps in 2022. Examining all of the key metrics you should be aware of before downloading a crypto app for your iPhone or Android device is vital. We’ll compare apps that offer a variety of services, such as purchasing, trading, staking, and earning interest on cryptocurrency.
Nowadays, most people think of cryptocurrency trading as a way to generate passive income. Others see it as an alternative investment to more traditional forms of investment.
The majority of cryptocurrency traders use mobile apps, but desktop apps are also popular among advanced crypto traders. Individual users, groups, and established funds, companies, and institutions can all participate in cryptocurrency trading. Interestingly, it is a professional endeavor that should be considered.
The best crypto apps allow users to do the following:
- Deposit fiat instantly and at low fees,
- deposit fiat in a variety of payment methods,
- trade crypto for free or at a low fee,
- withdraw crypto for free or at a low fee.
- The best cryptocurrency apps or exchanges also allow users to invest in other ways, such as mining, staking, and having integrated custody for institutions.
- allow traders to track prices in real-time, set real-time alerts, and perform advanced charting to aid trading decisions in order to increase profits
The above are some of the reasons why you need to consider using the best crypto apps for your crypto trading and exchange.
Cryptocurrency Trading and Exchange Apps
This tutorial will show you how to trade cryptocurrencies and the best cryptocurrency trading apps where you can sign up and begin trading digital currencies. More so, we’ve included apps that let you trade on both peer-to-peer and centralized order books.
- Today, traders can trade cryptocurrency on over 18,998 markets. The majority of these have websites as well as mobile apps. Furthermore, most markets allow for the trading of multiple types of cryptocurrency. The best cryptocurrency trading apps enable users to perform advanced charting and set alerts for real-time cryptocurrency prices.
- Every day, $68 billion in cryptocurrencies change hands-on trading platforms and apps.
- Peer-to-peer decentralized apps are among the best for cryptocurrency trading because they allow you to trade at extremely low fees.
- Because of their high liquidity, crypto exchanges with centralized order books are among the best crypto trading apps.
- The best apps for buying cryptocurrency have low fees, tight spreads, and are simple to use.
How To Trade Cryptocurrencies On Both Apps and Sites
- Examine trading apps: Different apps have different features, such as accepting fiat and crypto deposits, instant deposits, peer-to-peer trading, fees and commissions, order books, support for credit card and other payment methods, and verification procedures.
- 2. Deposit cash from your bank, credit card, VISA, or Web Money.
- Place orders: Various cryptocurrency apps allow you to trade with other users on a peer-to-peer basis.
- Other cryptocurrency trading apps let you purchase from a centralized order book: Simply click the buy button, choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy, and enter the amount you want to spend.
- After that, the cryptocurrency is deposited in your wallet. From the wallet, you can withdraw, save, stake, or send it to a friend.
As previously stated, the best app for cryptocurrency trading allows for other methods of investing money.
List Of Top/Best Cryptocurrency Apps at A Glance
The following are some of the most popular cryptocurrency trading apps:
- Cash App
The Best Crypto Apps
We considered fees, regulation, customer service, user-friendliness, and other factors when compiling this list of the best crypto apps for 2022.
Make sure to thoroughly read our reviews to ensure you select the best cryptocurrency app for your needs.
Best Crypto Apps; #1. Pionex-Best For Cheap Trading Fee
When it comes to auto-trading, it’s difficult to find an app that works as well as Pionex. This cross-platform app contains 16 free trading bots that allow for automated trading. Pionex is also known for being one of the most secure cryptocurrency apps on the market.
In reality, Pionex is one of the largest brokers on Binance and a market maker on Huobi. Another factor that makes Pionex worth considering is the trading fee, which is extremely low when compared to other exchanges.
Features of Pionex:
- 16 trading bots that are completely free to use.
- All transactions have low trading fees.
- An easy-to-use mobile app interface.
- Excellent email and live chat assistance.
- Price: 0.05 percent trading commission
Best Crypto Apps; #2. Bitstamp
Bitstamp is Best for beginner and advanced regular trading with low fees and crypto-cash out via bank.
This app was founded in 2011, making it one of the oldest crypto trading platforms. It provides a web-based platform as well as mobile iOS and Android trading apps for on-the-go cryptocurrency trading. The app allows you to trade, send, receive, invest in, and hold over 50 different crypto assets, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
They are beneficial to both novice and experienced cryptocurrency traders.
You can purchase cryptocurrency through the app using a credit or debit card, a bank, a wire transfer, SEPA, or other methods. You can also withdraw cryptos to bank accounts. More so, you can send cryptocurrency using the app by scanning a QR code.
Furthermore, the app is simple to use and has already been proven by millions of traders worldwide.
Features of Bitstamp:
- To trade better, keep track of your cryptocurrency trading history and portfolio value, as well as perform charting. The Tradeview feature provides detailed charts and tools. You can also search for assets based on their performance, popularity, or time on the market.
- Put in multiple order types – the exchange platform is sophisticated.
- If the device is lost, you can remotely disable the app.
- Trading fees range from 0.50 percent for trades of $10,000 to 0.0 percent for trades of more than $20 million. Staking fees are 15% of staking rewards. Web and mobile wallets provide multi-signature security. Crypto is also safe when it is offline or in transit.
- When compared to other cryptocurrency trading apps, there is no leverage trading.
Best Crypto Apps; #3. NAGA
This app is Best for auto copy trading.
NAGA trading platform provides an innovative auto copy trading feature that allows users to copy expert traders without the hassle of developing a trading strategy based on their skills.
You can access trader leaderboards showing their profits from your account. They are organized by day, week, month, and year. NAGA also provides much higher trading leverage, up to 1,000x, than many other trading brokers.
You can trade over 40 cryptocurrencies on the platform, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. When you use the NAGA Coin NGC, you can also save up to 50% on trading fees. The platform also enables smartphone users to send, receive, and hold cryptocurrency.
NAGA Features include:
- Trades with fixed investment amounts or setup percentages are copied.
- Apps for iOS and Android are available.
- Trade 950+ financial instruments, including crypto, stocks, forex, indices, ETFs, crypto and stock CFDs, and others
- Trading leverage of up to 1,000x is available.
- There is no trading volume cap.
- Has wallets hosted by NAGA.
- Credit cards, bank accounts, and Internet payment methods such as Skrill, Sofort, Neteller, Giropay, EPS, Ideal, p24, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, and Naga coin can be used to fund accounts.
- NAGA debit card allows for fee-free transactions.
- Trading fees: 0.1 pip spreads. Withdrawal fees are $5. The inactivity fee for three months is $20. Fees for rollovers, swaps, and other transactions may apply.
Best Crypto Apps; #4. Crypto.com
This platform is Best for stakers and regular spenders alike.
Crypto.com is one of the best crypto apps and altcoin exchanges for buying Bitcoin and other digital currencies with a debit card. You can access over 250 digital assets by downloading the Crypto.com app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
You can also buy any of these supported markets instantly with Visa or MasterCard for a fee of 2.99 percent.
Crypto.com can be accessed via the web or mobile trading platforms (iOS and Android). It is one of the best cryptocurrency trading apps because you can link your account to a Crypto.com credit card, allowing you to easily spend cryptocurrency.
You can also exchange cryptocurrency or trade it on the spot market. This app is also on the list because it allows for in-app derivatives trading. You can also use the app to pay and be paid in cryptocurrency for goods and services.
Features of Crypto.com:
- Over 250 cryptocurrencies are supported.
- User-friendly mobile app
- Earn up to 14.5 percent on your cryptocurrency holdings.
- Support for DeFi and NFT.
- Can buy crypto instantly using a card
- Can reduce maker/taker fees by paying in CRO
- Spot and derivative markets both allow for advanced order trading.
- Trading fees range from 0.4% maker and taker for Level 1 ($0 – $25,000 trading volume) to 0.04% maker and 0.1% taker for Level 9 ($200,000,001 or more trading volume).
Best Crypto Apps; #5. Binance
This crypto app is Best for institutions and group traders.
Binance also offers basic sending and receiving capabilities, as well as staking and investing capabilities. It is available as a free Binance Normal version, as well as a paid Pro and Binance Lite version. It has a high level of liquidity as one of the largest exchanges by trading volume on CoinMarketCap. Binance US abides by US trade regulations.
Features of Binance:
- For crypto-to-crypto trading pairs, over 500 coins and tokens are supported.
- Reduced fees when paying for gas with the BNB platform token.
- Simplex and other third-party platforms accept credit cards and wire transfers.
- Peer-to-peer cryptocurrency-to-crypto trades are supported. Users can also exchange crypto for fiat and pay using a variety of payment methods.
- Fees: 0.02 percent to 0.10 percent for purchase and trading fees, 3 percent to 4.5 percent for debit card purchases, free Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) transfer, or $15 per U.S. wire transfer.
Best Crypto Apps #6. Bybit
The Bybit platform is best for traders of any level.
Bybit is a smart and easy-to-use cryptocurrency trading platform. It provides market data in real-time, as well as competitive market depth and cash flow. More so, it safeguards your assets by securely storing them offline. It can offer multilingual support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Bybit has a mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
Features Of Bybit:
- Bybit’s spot trading product allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrency at the best available rate with competitive market liquidity.
- It accepts 59 different fiat currencies.
- The platform is appropriate for traders of all skill levels.
- To provide the best trading experience, new assets and innovative products are constantly added to the platform.
- The platform accepts a variety of payment methods, including Visa/MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as cash deposits.
- Bybit’s spot trading product allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrency at the best available rate with competitive market liquidity.
- Trading Fees: For all spot trading pairs, the maker fee rate is 0 percent, and the taker fee rate is 0.1 percent.
7. CoinSmart-The best option for same-day crypto-to-fiat conversions
CoinSmart not only allows you to buy cryptocurrency with credit cards, SEPA, wire transfers, e-transfers, and direct crypto deposits, but it also allows you to trade it on the spot market. There is no derivatives market.
In addition, the exchange supports fewer than 20 cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, with limited advanced orders, it is preferable for buying crypto with fiat and exchanging crypto for crypto.
It is the most convenient way to withdraw cryptocurrency without a cryptocurrency Visa card. However, all you have to do is exchange your deposited cryptocurrency for Bitcoin and take advantage of guaranteed same-day fiat withdrawal payouts via a bank account.
- Same-day deposits are guaranteed.
- Through a bank account, convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency. BTC conversion to fiat is paid via your bank account the same day.
- Portfolio tracking and complete trading activity tracking
Wallet for the custodian.
- With a credit or debit card, the minimum is $100 and the maximum is $5,000.
- $500-$5000 by bank draft, $10,000-$5,000,000 by bank wire, and $100-$3,000 by Interac e-Transfer.
Trading fees are $0.20 for single trades and $0.40 for double trades. A single trade involves exchanging cryptocurrency for Canadian dollars or Bitcoin. More so, credit card deposits are subject to a 6% fee, e-transfers are subject to a 1.5% fee, and bank wire and draft deposits are subject to a 0% fee.
Best Crypto Apps; #8. Coinmama – Best for fiat to crypto trading
Coinmama would probably fit on this list because it allows users to trade with far more available payment methods than most of the other apps on this list. You can buy cryptocurrency with a bank, VISA, SEPA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Skrill. While some methods, such as bank transfers, can take up to three days, credit and debit cards are instant ways to buy cryptocurrency.
To convert crypto to cash, first convert other coins to https://tontimes.com/Bitcoins, then use the exchange to withdraw via bank. Otherwise, only Bitcoin is supported for selling to fiat via bank accounts.
Another disadvantage of Coinmama is that it is not compatible with the Android or iOS operating systems. Therefore, those who want to use it on mobile devices must use the website.
Features of Coinmama:
- When using credit cards, you can buy up to $5,000 per day. When using a bank account, the maximum purchase amount is $15,000.
- Allow for both 5 and 10 trades per day.
- Instant cryptocurrency purchases. There are no crypto-to-crypto transfers.
Trading fees: 0% for SWIFT for orders over $1000 (otherwise 20 GBP), 0% for SEPA, 0% for Faster Payments in the UK only, and $4.99 for credit/debit card.
9. Kraken – The best platform for buying, selling, and trading cryptocurrency
Kraken is one of the most dependable fiat-to-crypto exchanges. Many people have faith in the exchange because it is one of the oldest and most secure cryptocurrency exchanges. The exchange, which was founded in 2011, also provides other crypto investment options such as staking for rewards, margined and futures trading, and savings.
It operates a centralized order book as a centralized exchange, allowing users to place maker orders, take market orders, and limit order prices.
Features of Kraken
- Conversion of USD, EUR, Canadian dollar, and GBP into cryptocurrency.
- Trading accounts are protected by 2FA, Global Settings Lock, and Master Key.
- Android and iOS apps, as well as web apps, are available.
- Has charting in addition to price tracking
Trading Fees: Fees range from 0% to 0.26 percent.
10. Cash App – Ideal for consumer peer-to-peer transactions
The Cash App from Square, Inc. enables users to transact, send, receive, bank, and invest in cryptocurrencies on a peer-to-peer basis. It now has over 36 million users and is regarded as a secure cryptocurrency app. The app is currently ranked first in the iOS finance category.
The app allows you to send a maximum of $1,000 within 30 days. You can also increase the limits after verifying your social security number, name, birthday, and other information. This means you’d have to do some budgeting in order to stay within those constraints.
Features of Cash App:
- Only US-to-US transactions are permitted, though UK transactions are permitted. Other cross-border transactions are not permitted.
- There are no fees for sending money from the app or your bank account.
- Supports direct deposits
- Android and iOS are both supported.
Trading Fees: Sending from an app or bank is free; sending from credit cards incurs a 3% fee.
Best Crypto Apps; #11. Aqru – Best Crypto App for Earning Interest
Aqru differs from the other crypto apps we’ve reviewed so far in that it does not provide trading services. Instead, Aqru is the best cryptocurrency app on the market for earning interest. Simply put, by depositing your stablecoins into the secure Aqru app, you will receive a super-attractive APY of up to 7%.
The Aqru mobile app, which is free to download from Google Play or the App Store, is ideal for beginners in user-friendliness.
Features of Aqur:
- Interest is calculated daily
- Earn up to 7% interest on the app
- Can buy BTC, ETH, USDC, and USDC Maple via MoonPay
- Flexible lock-up period available
- Free to download on iOS and Android devices.
How to Choose the Best Crypto App-Best Crypto Apps
There are several excellent cryptocurrency apps available on the market. To find the best exchange, you must first determine which features are most important to you.
Here are a few to think about:
Examine the exchange’s security features to determine how many assets are kept offline in cold storage.
The most important factor to consider when looking for the best cryptocurrency app is whether or not the provider is regulated. As an example.
3. Customer care Services
If you’re new to cryptocurrency investing, you’ll need 24-hour customer service. Nobody wants to sift through pages of FAQ to get help because their money hasn’t arrived.
4. Markets Supported
Some crypto apps will allow you to trade a wide range of digital currencies, whereas others will only allow you to trade a few. Binance, for example, has over 1,000 cryptocurrency markets spread across a variety of projects. Bitstamp is also great for diversification because it offers a wide range of digital assets.
5. Ease of use
As more people want to invest, cryptocurrency apps have grown in popularity. However, at times, rapid development has come at the expense of user-friendliness. More so, check that the app has the features you want to use, and if you’ve never traded before, choose a beginner-friendly app.
Paying unnecessary fees is a waste of money, whether you’re looking for the best bank, brokerage, or cryptocurrency exchange. Before you open an account, find out how much it costs to deposit, withdraw, and trade. It’s also a good idea to double-check the withdrawal and deposit options to ensure they work for you.
7. Earning interest
Several cryptocurrency exchanges provide options for earning interest on your coins. Make certain that you understand and are at ease with how the interest is generated. The exchange may lend you money or pay you staking fees if you agree to leave your coins alone for a set period of time.
Some exchange apps cannot operate in every country. Make sure the exchange you choose covers your state and complies with relevant crypto regulations.
9. Features and Tools
Top-rated providers such as Bitstamp, Crypto.com, and Coinbase offer a variety of useful tools and features when looking for the best crypto apps for 2022. This will allow you to get the most out of the crypto app, as trading opportunities are available at the click of a button.
Was this helpful? Let us know your opinion in the comment box below.
However, for further inquiries about the best crypto apps, write to us through the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your loved ones.