The Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship has been introduced to recognize the excellence of students who will be enrolled in the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar Program) Course. Application for the Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship for International Students in the UK – 2022/2023. Monash University, UK is currently accepting applications.
Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship
The primary goal of this educational award is to assist international students in completing an undergraduate degree program at a Monash campus in Australia. All successful applicants will receive up to $15,000 in educational bursaries.
Monash University has more applicants than any other university in Victoria. It was founded in 1958 and is Australia’s second oldest university.
The Scholarships are among the most prestigious in the world. The program’s goal is to build a global network of future leaders dedicated to improving the lives of others.
Other Recommended Scholarships:
Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
An applicant for this scholarship must be one of the following:
- An International student
- A New Zealand citizen
- An Australian citizen
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian permanent resident
As an International student You must meet the following criteria:
- A current Year 12 or IB student, or completed Year 12 or IB in the year immediately prior to course commencement and has not undertaken any other tertiary study, and is applying for a new course through Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).
- A commencing student enrolled or intending to enroll, in Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar Program) single degree at a Monash campus in Australia. Selection criteria
- Awarded to all eligible students who achieve an ATAR of 98+ or equivalent.
Benefits of Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship
$3000 per 48 credit points of study, up to a maximum of three years, for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree.
Level of Study
Number of Scholarships offered
The number offered is Variable
- The biomedicine discovery scholarship is awarded to all eligible students who achieve an ATAR of 98+ or equivalent.
However, to retain this scholarship:
- maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
How to Apply For Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, follow the application instructions below:
- Candidates must be accepted into a bachelor’s degree program at the university to be eligible for this grant. Following that, the university will automatically receive funds from the fund for all eligible students.
- There is no application required.
- All eligible students who select Monash University as their VTAC course preference will be evaluated automatically.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred
Note that applicants must include:
- You may be asked to submit copies of your academic transcripts, proof of language ability, a copy of your passport, and a curriculum vitae.
- An applicant must be in Year 12 (or equivalent) or have completed Year 12 (or equivalent) the previous year.
- Students have not pursued any other tertiary education.
If the aspirant’s native language is not English, they must demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Every scholarship has a unique application process or none at all. Please carefully read the application details and submit your application before the deadline.
For more information about the biomedicine discovery Scholarship, visit the scholarship’s official website link below.
Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship Application Official Website
Click here to apply.
Was this helpful?
Write to us through the comment box below.