Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Scholarship – See How To Apply
Apply for the Coca-Cola scholars foundation Scholarship Program 2023/2024. This scholarship is available to high school seniors who demonstrate leadership, academic achievement, and community service. The scholarship provides up to $20,000 per year to cover tuition, fees, books, and other expenses at any accredited college or university in the USA.
Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Scholarship – An Overview
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is a merit-based award given to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their ability to lead and serve and their dedication to making a positive difference in their schools and communities.
With the 33rd class in 2021, the Foundation will have provided more than $75 million in educational support to over 6,450 Coca-Cola Scholars. Each year, 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are chosen to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
What is the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Scholarship?
The Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola bottlers came together to fund the Coca−Cola Scholars Foundation. This was in order to celebrate Coca-Cola’s centennial in 1986. This commitment to education helps the Foundation to support over 1,400 college students each year, with annual scholarships of $3.4 million. The foundation is supported through two nationally recognized programs on behalf of the Coca-Cola System.
Apply Also: U.S. Fulbright Student Program Application For International Student
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation’s mission is to provide scholarship programs and lifelong enrichment opportunities to exceptional people with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to make a difference in the world.
Benefits of Coca-cola Scholars Scholarship
- Financial assistance: The scholarship provides financial assistance to the selected students to pursue their undergraduate studies at any accredited U.S. college or university. The scholarship amount varies each year but typically ranges from $20,000 to $25,000.
- Networking opportunities: Coca-Cola Scholars become part of a global network of alumni, which includes leaders in business, academia, government, and non-profit organizations. Scholars have access to networking events and conferences where they can connect with other scholars and industry professionals.
- Leadership development: The scholarship program provides opportunities for leadership development through workshops, seminars, and other programs. Scholars are encouraged to develop their leadership skills and use them to make a positive impact in their communities.
- Recognition: Being a Coca-Cola Scholar is a prestigious honor recognizing academic excellence, leadership potential, and community involvement. Scholars are featured in various media outlets and receive recognition from their high schools and communities.
- Lifetime membership: Coca-Cola Scholars become lifetime members of the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, which provides ongoing support and opportunities for continued learning, growth, and networking.
Overall, the Coca-Cola Scholars Scholarship provides significant financial and non-financial benefits to selected students, helping them achieve their academic and leadership goals and make a positive impact in their communities.
Coca-Cola Scholarship Worth
The scholarship provides $20,000 to each recipient to use toward their post-secondary education.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is one of the most competitive and prestigious scholarships in the United States. The eligibility criteria for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship are as follows:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools).
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees.
- Students must be anticipating completion of a high school diploma at the time of application.
- Students must have a minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
- The Students must plan to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
- Students must demonstrate leadership and commitment to community service.
- Students must not be children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
Applicants are evaluated based on their academic achievement, leadership, and community involvement. The scholarship provides $20,000 to each recipient to use toward their post-secondary education.
Available Coca-Cola Scholarships
Each year, CCSF awards funding through three scholarship programs, viz:
|Coca-Cola Scholars Scholarship||High school seniors with a minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA may apply on our website in August of their senior year until the October 31 deadline. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.|
|Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team||50 Gold $1,500, 50 Silver $1,250, and 50 Bronze $1,000 scholarships. Current students at two-year community colleges may apply between October 1 and December 2. This scholarship is administered by Phi Theta Kappa, and application details can be found on their website|
|Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise||180 scholarships of $1,000. Current students at two-year community colleges may apply between February 27 and April 30. This scholarship is administered by Phi Theta Kappa, and application details can be found on their website|
You May Also Like: Gates Cambridge Scholarships Program 2023-2O24 in UK-Fully Funded
Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team
Through the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team Program, administered by Phi Theta Kappa, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation proudly supports two-year colleges.
The Program annually distributes 200 stipends (up to $237,500) to four tiers of recipients in varying amounts:
- 50 New Century Gold Scholars are awarded $1,500
- $1,250 are awarded to 50 Silver Scholars, while
- 50 Bronze Scholars are awarded $1,000.
How To Apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Scholarship
To apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Check your eligibility: The Coca-Cola Scholars Program is open to high school seniors in the United States who are planning to attend a college or university in the US. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, and demonstrate leadership, community service, and commitment to excellence.
- Create an account: To apply for the scholarship, you will need to create an account on the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation website.
- Complete the application: Once you have created an account, you can start filling out the application. The application will ask for your personal information, academic achievements, extracurricular activities, community service, work experience, and other relevant information.
- Write essays: As part of the application, you will need to write several essays. These essays will be used to assess your leadership skills, community involvement, and character.
- Submit your application: When you have completed your application, review it thoroughly to make sure all information is accurate and complete. Submit your application by the deadline.
- Wait for the results: The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation reviews applications and selects a group of finalists to interview. Finalists are then notified and receive a scholarship award if selected.
To apply for the Coca-Cola Foundation Scholarship click here.
The application for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship opens in August and closes in October annually.
Important note: The Coca-Cola Scholars Program has a deadline of October 31st every year. However, be sure to check the current deadline and any other details on the official website shown below.
You can visit the Coca-Cola scholars foundation scholarship website here.
FAQs On Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Scholarship
When will the Coca-Cola Scholars application be open?
The application period begins in August every year.
When is the application deadline for Coca-Cola Scholars scholarship?
The deadline for the submission of the application eligibility quiz is 4 pm Eastern, October 31. However, the deadline to submit the full application is 5 pm Eastern, October 31. Note, only those graduating high school in the academic year are eligible to apply.
Where can I find the link to the application?
High school seniors graduating in the school year should apply through this link.
I am a student from another country. Is it possible for me to apply for the scholarship?
Only US Citizens, US Nationals, US Permanent Residents, Temporary Residents (in a legalization program), Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees are eligible to apply. Citizens of the United States who attend an expat or American school abroad are ineligible.
Are students who attend home school eligible to apply?
Home school students who meet all other eligibility requirements may apply.
Is the coca-cola scholars scholarship an income or minority-based scholarship?
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is based on academic achievement. Leadership, academics, and service are used to evaluate applicants. Although we request income and ethnicity information from applicants, it is only used for reporting purposes.
What criteria does the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation use to select recipients?
Coca-Cola Scholars are well-rounded, bright students who excel academically while also being active in their schools. These leaders are passionate and service-oriented, and they have a long-term commitment to improving their community.
You may want to explore other trending Scholarships to enable you to study in the United States, click here.