Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023/2024 Free Application – Fully Funded
The federal government scholarship award is now on. The Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria through the federal scholarship board is inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021/2022 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT).
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021/2022 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the federal government scholarship award for:
Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) Tenable In Nigeria Public Tertiary Institutions.
Best Canadian University Scholarships Available Now
How To Prepare And Pass Scholarships Examination
Best International Scholarships For Students From Developing Countries
The eligibility Criteria For Nigeria Scholarship Award Are As Follows
Below are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship award according to the board are as follows:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Division. Applicant must be a registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7-point scale.
- NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Submission of the application runs from now till 20-06-2022. That is June 20.
Important Information About The Federal Government Scholarship Award
Below is some important information you should know about the scholarship:
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time as another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
Field Of Study To Be Considered For The Award
Here are the courses that are available for the program:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Note: If you are not offering any of the above-mentioned courses, you are not eligible for the scholarship award. However, there are still other scholarship awards you can apply for.
Federal Government Scholarship Award Method Of Application
Here is the procedure for application. However; All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and
- click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
- Note that Double Entries will be disqualified!
Attach the following documents to the application:
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Come with one set of completed online printed forms at the venue of the interviews.
See the schedules below:
Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) Computer-Based Test Venues
The table below shows the schedule for the federal scholarship award 2021/2022.
|NORTH – WEST
During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
- The registration portal will be opened from 9th May to 20th June.
Federal Government Scholarship Award OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
You can contact the scholarship board through the following contacts listed below/For further technical or App inquiries please call:
- Nigerian Award Phone Number: 09154573973
However, please note that this particular application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters!
For more information:
Visit the official webpage of the federal government scholarship award 2021/2022. Help to spread this good news.