Clark University Scholarships USA for International Students-Fully Funded
Do you want to start your undergraduate studies in USA? There is good news! The Clark University Scholarships USA Program is currently accepting applications. This article will go into detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
If you are an international high school student, you may be eligible for these scholarships to help pay for your undergraduate education at Clark University. However, to find out whether you are eligible or not, read through the post.
Clark University Scholarships 2022-2023 are tuition-free international undergraduate scholarships. This scholarship program provides $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, with renewal contingent on meeting academic standards.
Clark University was established in 1887 as the country’s first all-graduate institution. We’ve come a long way in the intervening years, but one constant has been our dedication to a meaningful education that leads to positive change in our community and around the world.
Types Of Clark University Scholarships
Below are the types of global scholarship programs awarded by the Clark global scholarships program.
1. Clark University Merit Scholarships
If you are an international student applying to the Clark University Scholarships USA Program for your first year of undergraduate study, you may be eligible for merit scholarships.
When you submit your admissions application, you will be automatically considered for several merit scholarships. Our Presidential Scholarship requires a separate application; however, none of our other merit scholarships do.
Your scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your application for admission), not by your family’s financial needs. International students who are eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate the ability to cover a significant portion of the cost of their education.
Students who want to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship are included. International students at Clark pay an average of $35,000 per year.
If you are selected for a merit scholarship (Clark University Scholarships USA Program), you will be notified when your admissions decision is made.
The merit scholarships available to first-year international students at Clark University are listed below.
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarships
You can also apply for the following scholarship below:
Berea College Scholarships USA for International Students
Monash University Scholarships For International Students-Fully Funded
Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants For Development
Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholars Program China-Apply Now
2. Private scholarships
You may be eligible for additional scholarships as an international student from local, statewide, and national organizations, Clark University Scholarships USA Program.
The following are some resources and ideas for locating private scholarships.
If you are awarded a private scholarship, you must notify the Clark University Office of Financial Aid in writing. Private scholarships are included in your financial aid package.
- Sources of private scholarships
- Online resources
- Additional online scholarship searches
The Clark Global Scholarship Program provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- If you are accepted into the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship ranging from $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars award amount, you may be eligible for up to $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Clark University Scholarships Program:
- Language Requirements: English
- Countries Eligible: All nationalities/countries of the world are qualified to apply
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has spent at least four years studying abroad. Clark will also consider international students studying in the United States.
- You should also have demonstrated the ability to provide leadership in your community and around the world, as well as a commitment to making a difference.
- You must demonstrate strong academic performance as well as participation in extracurricular activities.
- Your scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your application for admission), not by your family’s financial needs.
- International students who are eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate the ability to cover a significant portion of the cost of their education. This includes students who want to be considered for scholarships.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University, USA
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Available: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Application Deadline: November 15 / January 1, annually.
How to Apply for Clark University Scholarship Program
To apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, please follow the steps below:
- You need to first create an account here.
- Fill out the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- By your deadline, complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE.
You will then receive detailed instructions on how to apply for the scholarship, including the topic of the short essay. Learn how to write winning scholarship essays here.
To learn more about Clark Global Scholarship Program, please visit the scholarship’s official website here.
Was this helpful?
This post might be helpful to your friends and loved ones, therefore share it with them on social media.