Learn how to create AOL mail account free! If you want to try a new free email today, AOL is one of the best email services out there. AOL Mail gives you a personalized mail experience to connect with your friends and family, and loved ones. Find out how to create AOL Mail Account for free within the shortest period of time here.
AOL Mail is an attractive option for keeping in touch with friends and family, so how do you sign in to AOL email account? AOL Mail is a free email service that lets you create an email account and an online address book with up to 250 GB of storage.
This Mail also provides a number of useful features. Some of these features include an integrated task calendar (to which you may add other users) and automatic spam and phishing email forwarding to your trash.
There are many popular webmail services that provide email services on the internet. However, choosing the correct email account for your company might be difficult. We need to think about a variety of things, from the spam folder’s quality to the finest user experience.
As a result, AOL mail is one of the greatest solutions available to you. You can also receive free access to your webmail with AOL. So, today we’ll talk about AOL webmail and how to sign up for a free AOL account.
However, before we go proper into the business of the day. Let’s take a brief look at what AOL mail is all about.
What is AOL Mail?
AOL (America Online) is a New York City-based digital media and online services company. It was first launched in 1983 as Control Video Corporation for downloading content for Atari gaming consoles. Later, they began offering webmail, instant messaging, and other internet services to subscribers in the United States.
America Online (AOL) and Delphi both began linking their proprietary e-mail services to the Internet in 1993. 
With about 9 million members as of October 1997, AOL Mail was the world’s largest e-mail provider.
This email service is sometimes referred to as AIM Mail which stands for AOL Instant Messenger.
Steps on How To Create AOL Mail Account Free
To sign in to AOL mail account for free, below are the step-by-step approach to do that without stress. Just relax and read through.
- Open your browser
- Go to AOL.com
- Once you are on the home page, click login/join on the upper left corner of the page. This will take you to AOL Sign-in page
- Click on the Create Account button to go into further steps to create your account.
Note: you can also create your account with your Facebook, Gmail, and yahoo without going further into the steps
- Fill in your name, email address, password, phone number, Date of birth, etc in the space provided
- Click on Continue
- Or click on the sign-up button to finish your AOL mail account sign-in. Now, your AOL mail account is ready for use. However, If you set up an alternative email address, you may need to open a message sent to it to verify the address.
AOL Mail Login/How To Login into AOL Mail Account
To login into your AOL mail account, follow these steps below;
- Open your browser and go to mail.aol.com
- After that, enter your email address
- Press next.
- Now, type the password in the required field
- Then press the next button to log in. With this, you can log in into your AOL mail with any device of your choice.
How to Fix AOL Mail Sign in Problem
If you are having issues login into your AOL mail, you don’t need to panic. So, if your AOL mail is temporarily unavailable or you are unable to access your AOL mail, use the following procedure.
- Clear your browser cookies and cache: The first step in resolving the AOL sign-in issue is to erase your browser’s cookie and cache. When browser cookies and cache store a duplicate copy of AOL data and information, it causes issues like this one when the storage is full. Clear your browser’s cookies and cache on a regular basis.
- Restart Your Browser or Device: If you’re using AOL on your desktop, you can fix it by restarting your browser. Furthermore, to resolve sign-in troubles on a mobile device, restart your device or app.
- Try A Different Browser: If you’re using a desktop or laptop, your browser may be malfunctioning. It’s possible that your browser doesn’t support or won’t allow you to access your AOL email account. So, try using other browsers to log in or sign in to AOL mail.
Was the post on How To Create AOL Mail Account Free helpful?