Learn how to create YouTube channel now to earn cool and genuine money. Though, It may appear that learning how to create a YouTube channel is more difficult than learning how to use other social media platforms. But it doesn’t have to be that way, because this article is here to make it simple and easier for you.
This article will teach you everything you need to know about starting a YouTube channel so you can start uploading videos, growing your audience, and earning money right away.
Interesting fact: YouTube is the world’s second-most-visited website, trailing only Google—the parent company of YouTube.
There should be a presence for your brand there.
On YouTube, you have a massive opportunity to reach your target audience. It is the most popular social platform among U.S. adults, with nearly 75% of Americans using the social video site, compared to 69 percent using Facebook. Create YouTube Channel Now!
More than half of those users access YouTube on a daily basis. Wouldn’t it be great if they browsed your content while they were there?
Fortunately, opening a YouTube account is simple. It takes a little more effort to establish a successful YouTube channel… But don’t worry, we’ve got that covered as well.
Fun fact: YouTube is the world’s second-most-visited website, trailing only Google—parent YouTube’s company.
Create YouTube Channel Now – Throughout this post, we’ll dive into:
- The basics of getting your account set up
- How to create a YouTube channel
- Top tips for optimizing your channel.
Overview of How To Create a YouTube Channel
- Sign in with your Google account (or create one here and sign in if you don’t already have one).
- Using your Google account, create a new YouTube channel.
- Go to the Channel Customization page.
- Add Basic Info to your channel to make it more discoverable.
- Add branding elements to your channel.
- Set up your advanced layout options.
- Add videos to your site and optimize them for search.
How To Create Youtube Channel
To create a youtube channel and earn money, just follow the steps outlined below. It is the simplest, easiest, and fastest way to create a youtube account and make money out of it. Ok, let’s go.
Steps to create a youtube channel: Create YouTube Channel Now!
1. Create a Google Account:
You probably already have a Google account if you use Gmail, Google Maps, or Google Play… so proceed to the next step
But, if you’re starting from scratch, click here to create a new Google account.
2. Create a Youtube Account
You automatically have a personal YouTube account when you sign up for a Google account. However, in order to use YouTube for business purposes, you must first create a Brand Account.
3. Sign up for an account on YouTube
Go to YouTube.com and click the sign-in button in the top right corner of the page. Then sign in with the Google account that you want your channel to be associated with.
4. Go to your YouTube settings
Click your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then “Create a channel.”
5. Make/Create your channel:
Following that, you’ll have the option of creating a personal channel or a channel with a business, brand, or another name.
6. Name Your Brand Youtube Account: Now your tube channel is ready for use.
How to add your YouTube channel icon (profile picture): Create YouTube Channel Now
Each channel also includes a space for a profile icon or picture. This is the icon that appears on all YouTube pages next to your videos and channel. The key here is to choose something that will look good at very low resolutions – many brands use their logo for this.
Your channel icon should be 800 x 800 pixels in size and in one of the following formats: JPG, GIF, BMP, or PNG.
Note: no animated GIFs.
To change your channel icon, go to your channel’s homepage and toggle over your current channel icon until the edit icon appears. When you click on that icon, you will be able to upload a new profile icon.
How To Customize and Make Money From your YouTube Channel
It is now time to personalize this your brand-new social media profile. Note: A well-optimized channel attracts more visitors, and this in turn will earn you more money.
To Customize your channel;
- Click Customize channel in your channel dashboard.
- Enter information into the three tabs: Layout, Branding, and Basic Info. This will help optimize your channel for audience discovery.
Use descriptive keywords when filling out this information to help your account appear in searches.
Keywords can include the topics of your channel, your industry, questions that your content can answer, or products featured.
You can upload your channel art and icons under Branding to give your channel a distinct look. One that, ideally, is consistent with your overall brand and visually connects your YouTube account to your other social media platforms and web presence.
Make your first YouTube video.
This is very exciting. You’re almost there: you’re about to become a YouTube content creator!
To publish your first video, click the Create button in the top-right corner and follow the instructions.
Make your channel discoverable
If you have great content on YouTube but no one sees it… What’s the point of this? Create YouTube Channel Now!
To increase views and subscribers, optimize your channel and videos for discovery. If you want to go deeper, we have a comprehensive guide to promoting your YouTube channel. Meanwhile, here’s a 30-second summary:
1. Video titles should be improved
Use titles that are concise, descriptive, and include Google-friendly keywords. Titles are the first thing users see, but they also assist the search engine in determining what your videos are about. As a result, make sure that all of your titles are not only catchy and intriguing but also clear and include keywords.
2. Improve your YouTube description
It’s also critical to be clear, concise, and descriptive here. Make sure to include links to other playlists and to front-load your keywords.
Another useful trick for video descriptions? Make a “table of contents” with timestamps to assist viewers in finding what they’re looking for.
3. Tags should be added moderately
While it may be tempting to stuff this section with clickbait tags, make sure that you only include tags that are relevant to your content. Be truthful, and prioritize quality over quantity. The goal is to reach viewers who are actually interested in your content.
Tags also assist YouTube’s algorithm in determining the nature of your content. Make sure to include at least one category to assist the search engine in putting your videos in front of the right audience.
Include a link to your YouTube channel from your other social media profiles, website, and email signature to inform your existing fans that you’re launching a video empire.
5. Recognize the algorithm
If you have not, now is the time to become familiar with the YouTube algorithm. This AI determines not only search results, but also recommendations for the vital “what’s up next” sidebar.
Important Tip For For Starting Your Channel-ways to improve your channel
Here are the necessary tips you should consider when starting a youtube channel (create a YouTube channel now). This will greatly enhance your channel.
They include the followings:
- Enhance your description
- Make use of eye-catching thumbnails and channel art.
- Choose the suitable channel icon.
- Make playlists.
- Include links in your channel.
- consistently create great content
- Make/Create a channel trailer
- Plan out your videos: Give your videos the best chance of success by posting them when people are online and ready to watch them.
- Identify your target audience: It’s difficult to create compelling content if you don’t know who you’re creating it for, so make sure you have a good sense of your audience persona before you get started.
- Play around with YouTube advertising: If you’re not getting the results you want from organic content, it might be time to invest in a promotional campaign.
- Request that viewers subscribe: When someone subscribes to your channel (and clicks the bell button), they receive an alert when you publish a new video, so increasing your subscriber base is the best way to increase your organic reach. There’s a reason why “Don’t forget to subscribe” is the go-to sign-off for YouTubers of all sizes.
Having gone through the steps on how to create a youtube channel now and earn money, you are now equipped properly. Therefore, it is now up to you to sign up for a youtube channel and start earning good morning from the comfort of your room. All you just need is your PC or a good android phone or ios with a good internet connection.
However, for your questions, comments, or contributions on how to create a YouTube channel now hit the comment box below. Thanks but don’t forget to share this great info with your friend and loved ones.