How to Show Saved Passwords in Chrome-Step by Step Procedures
Do you want to display your saved passwords in chrome? If yes, Follow the step-by-step procedures on how to show saved passwords in chrome. Sometimes you might forget your saved passwords while trying to login into your email, Facebook, and other online services. In such a case, you don’t have to panic.
You can comfortably show your saved passwords in chrome through these few simple steps below, Password Manager.
This article describes how to view your saved Chrome passwords on all operating systems’ desktop and mobile versions of Google Chrome.
How to Show Saved Passwords in Chrome
The steps below explain in simple terms how to view your saved password in the Chrome browser.
To view your saved Chrome passwords on Chrome OS, Linux, macOS, and Windows follow these steps:
- Open your Google Chrome
- Select the three dots in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
Note: Chrome’s settings can also be accessed by typing chrome:/settings into the address bar.
- When it opens, Select Passwords under the Autofill section to open the Google Chrome password manager.
- A list of saved passwords will be displayed, each with its corresponding website and username. These fields display a series of dots by default. Select the eye next to a password to view it.
- Depending on your platform, you may now be prompted to enter the operating system username and password. When you successfully authenticate, the password you chose will be displayed in clear text. Select the eye icon a second time to hide it again.
How to View Saved Passwords in Chrome for Android And iOS Devices
To view your saved Chrome passwords on Android or iOS devices, follow the steps below.
Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the Chrome app on your phone.
- Tap on Settings
- Then, Select Passwords.
- A list of saved passwords will now appear, along with their associated website and username. Tap the password you want to view.
- Tap the eye to reveal the password. You may be asked to enter your device’s passcode or to authenticate using your fingerprint or Face ID. When you successfully authenticate, the password you chose will be displayed. Tap the eye icon a second time to hide it.
That is all.
Was that simple? drop your comment in the comment box below.
What to Know About Show Saved Passwords in Chrome
- To view the password, click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the browser or app > Settings > Passwords > eye icon.
- To go directly to Settings, type Chrome:/settings in the address bar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I delete my saved passwords in Chrome?
To view saved passwords in the desktop browser, go to Settings > Autofill > Passwords. Then, click the More menu (three vertical dots) and select Remove. In the mobile app, select More (three horizontal dots) > Settings > Passwords. Tap the password, select Edit, and then choose Delete at the bottom of the screen.
How do I clear all my saved passwords in Chrome?
Chrome does not provide a quick way to delete all of your saved passwords. However, you must clear them one by one using the mobile app or the desktop browser.
Was this page How to Show Saved Passwords in Chrome helpful?
Drop your comments, questions, and inquiries in the comment box below.