How To Use PayPal To Transfer Money Easily
PayPal, in addition to being a popular option for online purchases, allows you to send money to friends and family in minutes. Here tontimes teaches you How To Use PayPal To Transfer Money and how to use your PayPal account on a computer, phone, or tablet to send money to others.
PayPal is a popular payment processor for both businesses and individuals. However, when the two are mixed up, things get complicated.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to use PayPal to transfer money. More so, this post teaches you everything you need to know about how to send money via PayPal friends and family.
How To Use PayPal To Transfer Money On Phone or Tablet
Below are the steps on how to send money using PayPal without stress. Sending money via PayPal takes just a few minutes.
1. Open the PayPal App on your phone or Tablet
- However, if you don’t have the app installed. You don’t have to worry, just download it for free by visiting https://www.paypal.com/mobile. Tap Get the PayPal app, select your phone or tablet, and then follow the on-screen instructions to download.
- But, if you don’t want to install the app, you can go to https://m.paypal.com. with your browser.
2. Sign in to Your PayPal Account
Use your email or phone number to sign in successfully. However, If you’ve previously signed in, you’ll be asked to enter your password or use a biometric (such as Touch ID) to log in again. Sign in with your PayPal account instead.
Important notice to newbies: Before you can send money online, you must first create an account with PayPal and add a payment method. To create your account, click the Sign-Up button and follow the on-screen instructions. For more information on setting up an account, see How to Use PayPal.
3. Tap the Send Option-How To Use PayPal To Transfer Money
But, if this is your first time using the app to make a payment, when prompted, tap the blue Let’s get started! button at the bottom of the screen.
4. To import your contacts, follow on the screen Instructions: This allows you to easily send money to contacts on your iPhone/iPad or Android device. To grant permission, tap Access Contacts and then follow the on-screen instructions. Select Not Now, if you prefer not to use your contacts.
5. Enter or Select a contact
If the recipient’s email address or phone number is already in your contacts, scroll down and select their email address or phone number now. If not, enter their email address or mobile phone number into the top-of-the-screen field, then tap to make a payment.
- Before sending money, double-check that the phone number or email address is correct so that you don’t accidentally send it to the wrong person.
- If you want to send money to a friend or family member in another country, tap Send to friends and family abroad and then follow the on-screen instructions to make your payment using Xoom.
6. Enter the Amount you want to send
To enter the amount, use the on-screen keypad. If the currency (for example, USD or EUR) is incorrect, You can use the drop-down menu to choose an alternative.
7. Tap the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Select the Payment type: Select Friends and Family to pay someone you know, or Goods and Services to pay for something you’re purchasing.
The payment fees are determined by the type of payment you make. Personal payments are fee-free, but purchasing goods requires a small fee for PayPal Purchase Protection.
9. Select a Payment Method, then tap Next. All payment methods linked to your account will be displayed.
10. After reviewing your payment, click Send now: Tap Add a note below the amount if you want to include a message. Once you’ve double-checked the information, tap the button at the bottom of the screen to send the money now. The recipient will be notified immediately of your payment.
However, if the recipient does not already have a PayPal account, they will be asked to open one.
How To Use PayPal on a Computer To Send Money
- 1. Go to https://www.paypal.com in your web browser.
- Then, click on log in near the top right corner of the page
- Sign in to your Paypal account if you have one. But, if you are new, create an account and add a payment method before you can send money online. Click the Sign-Up link and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account.
- Click on the Send & Request
- Then select a Payment type: If you purchased something from someone and want to make a payment, click Pay for goods and services. This method of payment includes a fee for PayPal Purchase Protection. If you want to send money to a friend or family member in the United States for personal reasons, select Send to friends and family in the United States. This option is completely free.
- To send money to someone in another country, select Send to friends and family internationally. This option necessitates the use of a third-party service known as Xoom.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile phone number or email address and click Next.
- Enter the amount, then click continue
- Ensure to review the payment details
- Then, click Send Money Now.
You have seen that you can now send and receive money from the comfort of your room with just a few clicks. Thanks to Paypal.
Have you learned How To Use PayPal To Transfer Money, here?
Tett us your experience.
Was that helpful?
Let us hear your opinion in the comment box below.
However, for questions, or other issues concerning how to use PayPal to transfer money, write to us via the comment section. More so, don’t forget to share this all-important post with your friends and loved ones on social media.