The IET India Scholarship Awards 2022/2023 is ongoing. Therefore, take advantage of this opportunity to take your academic career to a greater height. So, hurry now and apply. Below is everything you need to know about the scholarship including how to apply and the application deadline.
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) awards undergraduate engineering students this scholarship in recognition of their creativity, innovation, leadership, and achievement.
The scholarship seeks to identify and develop India’s future engineering leaders.
This year, the awards are open to first, second, third, and fourth-year engineering students. Students of all undergraduate engineering programs recognized by AICTE are eligible to apply for our scholarships this year.
More than 36,000 engineering students have applied for the IET India Scholarship Award in the last 5 editions and we hope to see a wonderful response from young engineering talents from across India again this year.
About IET India Scholarship Awards
The IET is one of the largest professional engineering companies in the world, based in the UK. The EIT, which turns 150 this year, works closely with industry, academia, and government to pursue its mission of building a better world.
Accordingly, the IET also has specific global initiatives in key sectors relevant to solving problems affecting society in general. In India, the EIT has a wide range of activities in line with the EIT’s overall global strategy, which also includes a sectoral focus in areas such as emerging technologies.
Fully Funded IET India Scholarship Awards 2023
- Eligibility Open to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year students of an AICTE/UGC-accredited full-time regular undergraduate program in Engineering (in any field).
- The scholarship is also open to lateral entrants who join the B.Tech program in their second year.
- Applicants must have passed all regular credit courses on one attempt.
- Applicants must have earned a minimum of 60% cumulative or a CGPA equivalent of at least 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the semesters completed so far.
- There is no age limit for applicants.
The following scholarships will be awarded to selected scholars:
For the Regional Round of Selection
There will be at least four regional rounds, and the scholarship award will be as follows:
- Regional round winner – INR 1,20,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
- Regional round runner-up – INR 60,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
For the National Finals
The regional winners will compete in the national finals, and the scholarship award will be as follows:
- The Winner gets INR 3,00,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
- 1st runner-up gets INR 1,70,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
- While the 2nd runner-up gets INR 1,50,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
Note: If a student wins the scholarship at both the regional and national levels, they will receive a certificate for both levels as well as the prize money for the national level only.
No document is required to be attached at the time of application.
How To Apply for IET India Scholarship Awards 2023
To submit an application for the scholarship, follow the steps listed below:
- Click on Register Now
- Fill in all required details in the registration form, and
- Click Submit.
- Once you have registered, log in using your registered email id and password.
- Then, continue to fill in your personal details, academic information, professional activities, and curricular activities on the scholarship application page that is open,
- Click on Submit to submit the application.
Application closes on 01-Aug-2023
That’s all for the fully-funded IET India Scholarship Awards 2022/2023.
Was that helpful?
However, if you have any questions or comments about IET India Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 drop them in the comment box below.