Are you in Italy or are you planning to travel to Italy? There is good news for you! Here are Italy visa-free jobs for foreigners you can apply for now. One exciting thing about these jobs in Italy is that they are visa-sponsored jobs. There is no application fee, agent fee, and so on. More so, the application process is simple and easy.
List of Italy Visa-Free Jobs For Foreigners
Below are jobs in Italy that you can apply for.
1. Nursery Floater -Teacher – Immediate start
Our bilingual Pre-School and Nursery mark the start of our school’s Intercultural Program. Every class is co-taught by an English and an Italian mother tongue teacher team. Furthermore, each year group has a floater teacher who participates in various activities as needed and is a reliable substitute if the need arises.
Interested applicants must meet up the following requirements below:
- Early Childhood Education Certification
- Have at least two years of experience working with the age group in question ( 3-5-year-olds)
- Applicants must be excellent team players who enjoy sharing activities with coworkers but can also work independently if necessary.
- Are able to provide a safe environment for the children in her/his class and have current safety, first aid, and other certifications
- I’ve previously worked in a bilingual school.
- Speaking Italian and English
- Have an EU passport or valid working papers in Italy
- Location: Italy (IT)
- Job Type: Full time
- Job function: Teacher
- Education level: Undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
- Job level: Junior
- Salary: Very Attractive
- Application Closing Date: 16 Sep 2022
Note: The school is dedicated to ensuring and promoting children’s well-being. As a result, all positions will be subject to thorough reference checks, including the DBS.
How To Apply
Click here to apply and read more about the job opening.
2. Nanny: Italy Visa-Free Jobs for Foreigners
- Company: Nanny & Butler
- Location: Como, Italy
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Duration Permanent
- Salary: £1,000 per week
- Qualifications required Knowledge of Montessori
- DBS checked: Required
- Required language: English
- Standard Care: hygiene/adherence to a schedule and routine
- Preparing most meals for the children ahead of time
- Laundry/changing bed linens when traveling and maintaining clothing inventory
- Tidying up the children’s rooms and play areas around the house
- Planning educational activities (budget provided for materials)
- Dropping off and picking up children from school
- Taking them to a nearby park or activity
- Assisting with potty training and other developmental milestones
- Household: – Occasional grocery shopping
- Dishwashing assistance
- Trash removal
Eligibility/Requirements: Italy Visa-Free Jobs for Foreigners
- 5+ years of childcare experience
- Experience with infants is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Montessori method
- Willing to travel to Europe and North America 40% of the time*.
- English is fluent, and Italian is conversational. A knowledge of French would be advantageous.
- EU passport or EU work visa/permit
- Driving License
- Certification in Paediatric First Aid
- Ability to swim or be comfortable on boats
- Dynamic and energetic individual, open-minded, global perspective, and adventurous to explore with family Some cooking experience and awareness, or at least curiosity, about children’s nutrition and overall food and health
Other Requirements are:
- Travel Expectation: up to 40%, primarily long weekends, with one potential long annual trip lasting up to 1-2 months (US, EU mainly)
- Flexibility: The Family may need to book or extend travel with relatively short notice; barring any pre-agreed vacation, the expectation is that the candidate will work where the family is based.
- Experience Traveling: The candidate may be expected to go ahead to a destination ahead of the Family to get the accommodation ready for the kids (grocery shopping, etc), or navigate locally for some hours with the kids.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (plus 1-2 evenings per week) with some flexibility.
- Accommodation options include a separate apartment nearby or a private bedroom with an ensuite bathroom within the family home.
Salary: 1,000£+ net per week – depending on individual experience
Job Starting date: October 20, 2022.
How To Apply for The Nanny Work
Click here to apply for the job now before the deadline date.
3. Elementary School Teacher – Rome: Italy Visa-Free Jobs for Foreigners
This established school in Rome is looking for an Elementary School Teacher for Upper Elementary students. This is a one-year contract to cover Maternity beginning in September 2022.
The school seeks English native speakers, preferably with previous teaching experience in Italy and the right to work in the EU.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work in the exciting city of Rome, please contact us right away to schedule a phone/Zoom interview.
- Employer: Connex Education Partnership
- location: Rome, Italy
- Employment type: Full-time
- Industry: Primary teaching, Schools
- Job function: Teacher
- Job level: Experienced (non-manager)
- Education level/Qualification: undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
- Salary: Competitive Salary + 1500 Relocation allowance and 1500 housing allowance
- Closing date: 3 Oct 2022.
How To Apply for Italy Visa-Free Jobs for Foreigners
Visit the official website to apply.
Note that the earlier you apply for Jobs in Italy the better your chances of being hired.
Was that helpful?
Let us know your questions, and concerns about Italy Visa-Free Jobs For Foreigners in the comment box below.