Paris IAS Research Fellowships Application-Fully Funded
The Paris IAS Research Fellowships Application (Fellowship Programme of the French Institutes for Advanced Study) (FIAS) offers 10-month research fellowships in Aix-Marseille, Loire Valley (Orléans-Tours), Lyon, Montpellier, Nantes, and Paris. Fellowships in Paris will begin on September 1st, 2023, and end on June 30th, 2024.
Paris IAS Research Fellowships Application Scholarship Description
The Fellowship Programme of the French Institutes for Advanced Study (FIAS) offers 10-month research fellowships in Aix-Marseille, Loire Valley (Orléans-Tours), Lyon, Montpellier, Nantes, and Paris.
The program is currently accepting applications from high-level international scholars and scientists who want to conduct innovative research in France. Application is open to all disciplines and research fields in the social sciences and humanities (SSH).
Students interested in other sciences and arts are also encouraged to apply.
Students with projects that address societal challenges or provide novel insights into how humans and societies function will be prioritized.
Scientific excellence, interdisciplinarity, scientific innovation, and societal relevance are the dimensions on which projects are evaluated.
Canada International Students Grants: Fully Funded scholarships in Canada
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program USA Application
Fully Funded British Government Scholarships for International students 2023
Fellowship Degree Level
Research Fellowships at the Paris IAS are available in 2023-2024 (Fully-Funded) to pursue Research level programs at French Institutes for Advanced Study.
Available Subjects: Paris Fellowships
All Subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
All IAS have agreed on common standards, such as providing a living allowance (2,700€ per month), social security coverage, housing, a research and training budget, and reimbursement for travel expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Paris IAS Research Fellowships Application
Fellowships are given to outstanding researchers at all stages of their careers, from postdoctoral researchers to senior scientists. At the time of application, the minimum requirement is a Ph.D. plus two years of research experience. Scholars with a Master’s degree and 6 years of full-time research experience after graduation will be considered (Ph.D. training will not be considered in the calculation of experience).
- The FIAS Fellowship Programme is open to researchers from all countries,
- but applicants must have spent no more than 12 months in France in the three years preceding the application deadline.
- Applicants to the Paris Institute must submit a letter of collaboration with a member(s) of a French university or research institution, signed by a member of the institution.
- Preference will be given to projects carried out in collaboration with IAS partners (Université Paris 3 Sorbonne Nouvelle; Université Paris Cité; Université Paris-Nanterre; Sorbonne Université; Université Paris-Saclay; Université Gustave Eiffel; École pratique des hautes études; École des hautes études en sciences sociales; École normale supérieure; Inalco-Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales; Fondation Maison des Sciences de
- Collaborations planned may include, for example, the organization of conferences and lecture series, as well as the preparation of a joint research project (of special interest to the Paris IAS is the submission of a project with French researchers to an international funding agency, such as the ERC or the EU Horizon Europe program).
- The applicants must make their own contacts with local collaborators; the Paris IAS will not provide applicants with contact lists.
How To Apply for Paris IAS Research Fellowships
Applications are submitted online at www.fias-fp.eu, where you will find detailed information about the application’s content, eligibility criteria, and selection procedure.
Application Deadline – Research Fellowships Paris IAS
June 9, 2023 – 6:00 pm (Paris, France time).
However, more general information on the Paris IAS Research Fellowships Application FIAS Fellowship Programme can be found here.
The European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program provided funding for this program through the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 94540.
Was that helpful?
Let’s hear your opinion about the Research Fellowships at the Paris IAS application in the comment section below. But, don’t forget to share with your friends and loved ones.
IAS Research Fellowships, Research Fellowships Paris IAS, Paris Fellowships