Do you wish to study at the University of Melbourne? Or are you finding it difficult to study in universities in Australia due to financial challenges? If so, there is good news. The fully-funded university of Melbourne scholarship is here again. All you have to do is to relax and read through this post to get everything you need for a successful scholarship application.
If you want to study at a top Australian university with a fully funded scholarship, then read on. Because in this article, we will go over the University of Melbourne Scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in detail.
Note: Scholarships aren’t just for top students. Scholarships are available for a variety of situations. So, fill free to apply no matter your situation. You might be the lucky one.
The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022-2023 provides full funding to international students. These scholarships are available for masters and doctoral studies. These scholarships pay for full tuition, travel expenses, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.
The University provides hundreds of prizes to recognize and reward hard work and achievement as you progress through your program. You can win prizes that will help you focus on your studies from your first year of undergraduate study, through internships, and all the way to your Ph.D. These prices will not only help you while you study, but they will also become an important part of your CV.
The ‘Melbourne Model’ is designed for international flexibility, and over 1300 students are sent abroad each year for the semester, year, or short-term intensive programs. Graduate students can seek funding for international research, participate in and publish research, or network with colleagues at major conferences.
You May Also Like: Canada Job Vacancies For Foreigners-Apply Now
University of Melbourne Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Study Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- application study Areas: All study area
- Number of Awards: Approximately 600
- Scholarship Value: 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
- Period of Program:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree, and
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree (Ph.D.)
- Application Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course before the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
University of Melbourne Scholarship Coverage
The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition reimbursement for up to two years for students pursuing a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students pursuing a doctorate degree.
- For students pursuing Masters by Research degree, the living allowance is $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years or up to 3.5 years for students pursuing a doctoral degree.
The living allowance is subject to annual indexation and includes limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
- Students moving from states or territories other than Victoria are eligible for a $2000 relocation grant, while students moving from outside Australia are eligible for a $3000 relocation grant.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a single membership for international students studying in Australia who require a student visa.
- You can also get help for housing, buying your textbooks, and other items as needed.
Apply Also: Ron Brown Scholar Program-Fully Funded
To be eligible for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- Language required: English
- All countries of the world are eligible.
- Have applied for and been accepted into a Master’s or Doctorate by Research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply
To apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
However, interested applicants should apply through the official scholarship website shown below.
Official Website: Click here.
Was that helpful? Let just us know your opinion in the comment box below about the fully-funded university of Melbourne scholarship.
More so, don’t forget to share with your friends on should media.