The York University Scholarships Program for International Students is a fully funded scholarship in Canada. Therefore, if you want to continue your studies in Canada. This is good news for you. The York University Scholarship is currently open. This article will go over the scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in detail.
These scholarships and bursaries are available for international students currently enrolled at York University. You are encouraged to review the available funding for international students and apply for everything for which you are eligible.
Meanwhile, you must electronically submit a Student Financial Profile to be considered for many of York’s scholarships, bursaries, and on-campus employment programs (SFP).
Overview of York University
York University is a Canadian public research university located in Toronto, Ontario Canada. It is the third largest university in Canada. York University has about 52,300 students, 7,000 faculty and staff, and 295,000 alumni around the world.
It has eleven faculties, including the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, the Faculty of Science, the Lassonde School of Engineering, the Schulich School of Business, Osgoode Hall Law School, Glendon College, the Faculty of Education, the Faculty of Health, the Faculty of Environmental Studies, the Faculty of Graduate Studies, the School of the Arts, Media, Performance, and Design (formerly the Faculty of Fine Arts), and 28 research centers.
Also, Apply For:
York University Scholarships Program Brief description
York University offers Global Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarships and International Entrance Scholarships of Distinction to international students who wish to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of York.
This Youk University Scholarships program is an undergraduate scholarship for international students that are fully funded. This scholarship awards recipients $35,000 per year to help fund their undergraduate studies in Canada. As a result, the total monetary value of this award is $140,000.
- Host Institution: York University
- Level of Study: Bachelors (BS) Degree
- Program Period: 3-4 years depending on the program selected.
- Application Deadline: 15 Jan/3 Feb (annually)
- Study in (Country): Canada
- The course starts: in September Annually
Applicants whose first language is not English are typically required to demonstrate English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
York University Scholarships program recipients receive $35,000 per year to help fund their undergraduate studies in Canada. As a result, the total monetary value of this award is $140,000.
York University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a York University Scholarship:
- English is a required language: Applicants whose first language is not English are typically required to demonstrate English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
- Countries Eligible: All countries in the world are eligible.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 7.80 to be considered for admission.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing
- Face financial hardship due to unforeseen circumstances
- Be in their second or third year of study; have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees);
- and be registered for an undergraduate degree.
- At the time of application, you must be enrolled in courses.
How to Apply for York University Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the following steps:
- Accept admission to York University’s bachelor’s degree program.
- Fill out the online application for this award.
- Submit the following documents:
- Reference letters
- Personal statement
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Then, submit your application
However, for more information about the York University Scholarships Program, visit the official website below.
York University Scholarships Website
This is the Official Website, so click to apply now.
Was this helpful?
Let us know your thought about the York University Scholarships Program in the comment box below.