Zhengzhou University CSC Scholarship Application 2023-Fully Funded
Hey, do you want to study under the Zhengzhou university president CSC scholarship? The President Scholarship was established to sponsor excellent international postgraduate students to pursue their degrees, particularly the doctorate, at Zhengzhou University in order to improve international exchange and cooperation and attract excellent international students. The scholarship is a four years program.
Zhengzhou University CSC Scholarship Application
Application is invited from interested international students into the Zhengzhou university president csc scholarship. International students wishing to study in China are invited to apply for the scholarship now.
The scholarship coverage is shown below:
Supporting Category and Duration
- Program Level: Postgraduate/Doctoral
- Program Duration: 4 Academic years
- Duration Of The Program: 4 Years
- Scholarship Worth: Fully funded
Instruction Languages For Zhengzhou university president Scholarships
Mostly, all Ph.D. programs can be taught in English and Chinese. The applicant should contact the potential supervisor to confirm the instruction language. Applicants interested in our Ph.D. programs should visit the official website at the end of this page.
Scholarship Time of Application- Zhengzhou university CSC scholarship
Each year, there are two intakes: March and September. The application period for the March intake runs from October 15 to December 15 of the preceding year. The application period for September intake is from March 1st to June 15th.
Also, Apply For:
Biomedical Science Students Scholarships Application-Apply Now
British Council China Scholarship For International Students-Apply Now
Chinese Government Scholarship Application 2023/24: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria-Zhengzhou university president CSC scholarship
Interested applicants must meet up with the following criteria:
1. Must be a non-Chinese citizen who is physically fit and has no criminal record;
2. Applicant must comply with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as ZZU regulations;
3. must have a positive attitude toward learning, as well as a solid academic foundation and intellectual potential to become a highly specialized researcher or expert.
4. Applicants must not be enrolled in a Ph.D. program at a Chinese university at the time of application.
5. Degree and age requirements for applicants include:
Applicants for the doctoral program must have an excellent academic record in a master’s program (for Pakistan applicants, 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and be under the age of 40.
6. Language proficiency requirements for applicants:
- Applicants for Chinese doctoral programs should have an HSK 5 score of 210;
- If they are from a non-English speaking country, applicants for doctoral programs in English should have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher.
Documents Required for Zhengzhou university CSC Scholarships Application
Applicants must complete the Application Form and provide the following supporting documentation:
1. Curriculum Vitae (Resume) and Passport (should be valid for at least one more year).
2. Original or notarized copies of degree certificates and complete transcripts of undergraduate and postgraduate studies (applicants should also submit a study certificate or employment certificate issued by their schools if they are students or employed). Documents that are not in Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. The research interest statement and research proposal In general: a statement of research interest should include your motivation for working at ZZU. More so, a research proposal should include the background, objectives, and methodology or approach you plan to use in the study of the subject in Zhengzhou University CSC Scholarship.
The proposal must be at least 2000 words long. Proper referencing is required when writing research proposals. Before submitting a research proposal, applicants should contact their potential supervisor to discuss it. When the Department, Faculty, and Graduate School review the application, the results of the plagiarism check will be considered. If plagiarized materials are discovered, the application may be deemed unsuccessful.
4. Two recommendation letters from professors who know you well, with their contact email and phone number included;
5. Official HSK, TOEFL, IELTS, or other language proficiency test score report;
6. Physical examination documentation:
Foreigner Physical Examination Form with Chinese or English blood test results. It is only valid for 6 months. Please ensure that it is still valid when we evaluate your application.
7. Original or notarized copies of no criminal record;
8. Other documents, such as a list of publications, documentary evidence of academic and professional awards, and a summary of relevant experience.
Latest Scholarships And awards for International students-Apply Now
Fully Funded USA Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 for International Students
How To Easily Pass TOEFL Exams-Step-by-Step Approach
How To Apply for Zhengzhou University CSC Scholarship
- Prepare all application documents as specified in the “application documents” list. Ph.D. program submission deadlines are December 15 for March intake and June 15 for September intake.
- To submit online applications, log in to the “ZZU Online Application System for International Students.”
- More information about the program and teaching language can be found at here.
ZZU evaluates all application documents and announces scholarship application results online 4-6 weeks after the deadline for submission.
However, to apply for the Zhengzhou university president CSC scholarship visit the official website here.
Was that helpful?
Let us know your opinion on Zhengzhou university president CSC scholarship in the comment box below. More so, dont foget to share with your friends and loved ones. Thanks.